Monday, November 17, 2008

Sorrow for the loss of King Arthur...

"Sigh". It's with a heavy heart that I recollect and reminisce King Arthur and the days we spent together. Now that he has taken his final breathe I find myself wishing I had been a better wife and Queen. Sooner should I have tried to send a messenger to find King Arthur and bring him back. Being taken by Mordred was horrific. I am thankful that my King vanquished him before he died. I will lament and morn the loss of our King. I will honor his memory anyway I can. So many great knights were lost in the battle to regain our kingdom, their fight was not in vain. Despite the rumor I am not having Mordred's child. I refuse to bear his child. I cannot believe Sir Gawain and my King have passed. The world is dimmer without their light to guide it. The grief this kingdom feels is immense. Mordred will pay for his treachery in the next life. Let us thank God for saving our kingdom and keeping our King and brave knights in Heaven. We shall rebuild our kingdom. It will always live on in our hearts. Do not forget King Arthur and the Knights we have lost.

2 comments:

Mrs. Whitaker said...

My Lady, I am highly disappointed in your actions throughout the course of our study. You try to be a good and virtuous wife, but you always give in to temptation. First Lancelot and now Mordred? Tsk Tsk ... where do you fit in the aftermath of your actions? Arthur is gone, Britain is in ruins, and the Knights are in disarray. Do you take responsibiity for anything? Or were you just a pretty pawn to be used by men?

Sir Kay said...

Yes, my "queen." We WILL thank God for saving our kingdom. We WILL thank God for helping us rebuild. But we will also thank God, because he will not save you. You're despicable. You disgrace King Arthur, and by extension, me, his brother! You say it was horrible, but did you send a messenger? No. Did you summon any resistance or way to defend the kingdom while your husband was out defending your honor? No. Did you put up any resistance when Mordred threw himself at you? NO! You loved it! You loved being taken shamelessly from behind over and over again. Why? Because you're a whore! You're nothing more than common street trash. As a matter of fact, I think you might actually derive some additional pleasure from having sex with others than your husband. You disgust me.