Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sir Kay was a little lost

I, Sir Kay, will always be there for my King, Arthur, and his queen. Even if others in the court think it is foolish for me to except this vial knight's challenge, I will gladly attempt to defend the King and this courts honor by running off into the woods, and taking this challenge and winning. As all can see I am an honorable knight, whose skills are not only in battle. I put on the best feast this court has seen, and will eat with the servants, just because i have great honor. It may look bad that I could not defeat the knight in this challenge for the queen, and to free the other captured knights, but there is no need for Lancelot or Gawain to come after me, I may be injured, but I am Sir Kay and will prevail!

1 comment:

Gwendoloena said...

Ah, gentle Kay. I am proud to consider you a knight and friend of my dearest Arthur's, as I know that you are loyal and mean well. However, as your queen, I beg you to take care in your behavior. You have no need to prove yourself, as you are well acknowledged and loved in this court. And if you do ever find yourself in trouble, do not fear getting aid from some other knight of Arthur's court. It will not shame you more than the rash decisions made by you in the first place.