Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Fulfillment of God's Wrath

I do not fear the Incubus that harbors within me, for I have my justifications. I don’t regret suffocating two pagans that had nearly killed my Christian allies. I was compelled to ponder these two questions: Did my rage justify my authority to carry out God’s divine judgment—to take away one’s life? Did I not kill a pagan's life to preserve a Christian's life, which is arguably more valuable in the eyes of the Savior?

In the event of the attack, my party was immobilized by an evil spell. I chose to fight the enemy, for my allies were possessed in a trance, and they were fast approaching death. I will never forget how Niviane had looked so helpless when she remained enchanted by necromancy. Rage exploded at the sight of her unconsciousness. The pagans committed the utmost heresy. No penance would have atoned for this rash behavior.

These two sorcerers had practiced many pagan rituals, which had predestined their damnation. One such ritual was the worship of artificial idols, for they pledged an allegiance to a mythical God. The sorcerers failed to recognize one true God, and they fell to heresy repeatedly saying God’s name in vain. They had no intention to spread the teachings of Jesus Christ. Therefore, I couldn't have witnessed the horror that would have ensued from the pagans' malice, and I was driven to suffocate the sorcerers with sulphur and to entomb both of them in separate pits. I moved the stone slabs in such a way to present the flames visible for all. The flames are a true testament of my greatness as a magician. I have fulfilled God’s wrath, in order to deliver Christ’s children and to cast away pagan souls.

No comments: