Friday, October 8, 2010

Invincible In Love!

Wow! I cannot believe he FINALLY figured it out! I mean, I was sure that we were smarter than him. That whole scene under the tree—brilliant!

Damn that evil dwarf for trying to destroy our love! Oh but the flour trick was certainly clever, I’ll give him that. But of course, I am cleverer and saw the trap right away. If it weren’t for the gash in my leg, we wouldn’t have ever been caught! But alas, even a death sentence isn’t enough to keep Isolde and me from each other! We are so happy now in the woods! Sure, we are hungry, and growing thin with malnourishment, but we have each other, and that will always be enough! I am sure of it!

To all of the other secret lovers out there: Have faith that your love can be everlasting despite those who try to destroy it! Just see how happy I am in exile with my Isolde!!

Is there anything more romantic than secret, passionate love affairs?

3 comments:

Guinevere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Guinevere said...

Tristan,

I absolutely agree. There is nothing more romantic than a secret love affair. I just hope that you still love each other the same after your love potion wears off.

I've an idea…why not tell Isolde that you are tired of starving in the woods and want to send her back to King Mark?! Then make all the arrangements to have her go back and pretend to leave the kingdom! THEN, tell her that it was all a joke and continue the affair!!! Wouldn't that just be the greatest? You'll have them all rolling in the aisles for sure! I just love a good prank.

The Green Knight said...

There certainly is something better than that! One of the things that I can think of off the top of my head, which is not a part of my body at present, is to have a great adventure of valor. I say, the lovers' company will always be there, but only in your youth can one enjoy the pleasures of a good adventure.

Tristan, I say we have a little mindless scuffle, once I get my head straight, while we are still able to and see who the victor is!