Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rumor has it...

Rumor has it that there is a knight
Who is wandering about in search for me.
He seeks me with all of his cunning
And no rest he needs.

Upon a small village so far yet so fair
He comes upon people whose glad tidings he bears.
With love they surround him and joy brings him in,
The host with great merry does fill his cup's brim.

At peace does he dwell surrounded by mirth
The host's pretty one...to him she confers.
The game he receives is good to the core
His belly now big from big mighty boars.

But now he grows weary, so weary indeed
His biggest adventure...to this he must flee.
But wait one more day the host does he say
I'll give you direction to find the right way.

Yea, find the right right way indeed
send him my way I'll give what he needs!

2 comments:

Sir Gromer Somer said...

Beware the promises of Arthur and Gawain, my noble friend. Should you turn your back on them, or trust to their honor, you shall surely suffer as I did. When Gawain finds you, I counsel you to remove his head with all swiftness, as he did to you! Only then may you rest easy. He may also try and steal a woman from you...I wasn't strong enough to stop him, but perhaps you can!

jbyrnes227 said...

Although your words are pretty and almost makes me a fan of your cause. But I must agree with Sir Gromer Somer when he warns you to "Beware the promises of Arthur and Gawain... Should you turn your back on them... you shall surely suffer." I know for a fact that this is the absolute truth because I have traveled far and wide with these men, I have trained with these men, and I have come to love these men as my own family. What crosses them crosses me, and if you should ever turn your back on them, you have one more person to look out for: me. I will let my name do any justice my words fail to make.