Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Who is Surprised?

I'm not surprised of the lack of loyalty you "knights of valor"experienced. This mantle only brought the truth to what you hide from behind your so called 'valor' and 'honor'. Tin cans on horses you are, just playing games. Your women see you are not worth the effort to keep from experimenting with other men. What is love anyway, I know nothing of it. I think it's something you have all made up, same as valor and honor. These women know the truth more than you knights. When you are hungry, you get food to eat. Thirsty, take water to drink. When you are in heat, you find someone to douse the flame. I take what I must to survive and more importantly to get what I want. You are all fools, and the mantle exposes that. I am not a fool. Perhaps you should hand all your woman to me, so they can get the needs they obviously are lacking. Ha ha! How sad is it when I knight drowns in the truth he so readily avoids, yet how bright it is in my eyes. You are now exposed for the little men you are...pun intended.

1 comment:

Bertilak's Lady said...

I completely agree, King Arthur's knights are all lacking in valor and honor, these men live in confusion, and I'm glad to know the mantle uncovered the secrets of their women, so they can stop bragging about what they have and start working on what they lack.