Monday, September 8, 2008

Uther Pendragon

Many a fledgling has criticized the way I obtained my wife. By ruse and trickery she became mine. It was a shame that the Lord of Cornwall Gorius had to die in his castle, but i cannot say that it troubles me greatly now that Igerna is mine. I say onto you, what right do you have to criticize your king. If not for my trickery in bedding my wife, you wouldn't have your King Arthur of the future. Remember it was my seed that brought his triumph. It's my rule that has brought this country prosperity. If not for my brother Aurelius and I this country would still be under control of a pagan by the name of Vortigern. I was destined to rule this country as was foretold by Merlin on the night of my brothers passing. It was prophesied that my son would become the greatest king this world would ever know, so i implore you to find fault in my doings. For surely your lives are worth less than mine or my kin. Open your mouths, spill your drivel, if mine ears here one word of contempt you'll see how ferocious a Pendragon's blade can bite.

1 comment:

Giant said...

For one as "mighty" as you, great Uther Pendragon, whom would fit snug under my boot, you would know such trickery is not necessary for any true men. You take what is yours, and consume anyone who stands in your way. I do, however, scorn your treachery openly, as the sad kin you so highly value I can do without. Especially one formed from the union as pathetic as yours to Igerna the Gullible. How a son great enough to defeat the likes of me could come from you escapes all that one would think as true