Monday, September 8, 2008

Arthur, my most loyal friend and uncle, has my pledge to support him in any cause he believes or in any support needed against enemies. I came to his aid against Baldulf and the Saxons when he first assumed the power of his Kingdom, as he came to my aid in Aclud when I was violently ill and would have met a most certain death if it had not been for him. I fully support and believe in his quest for taking all of Europe and Rome under his rule, for it would be the best kingdom in all of the world as well as history. The liberty that is trying to be taken away from us from these Roman barbarians needs to be defeated and the only way to do so is to completely take over what is rightfully Arthur's. The fact that my poor niece Helena, has been captured and killed by the an ungodly giant grieves me everyday that I go on living, and further fuels me in Arthur's quest for conquer. He helped me to find her in every way that is humanly possible, and for that I owe him my life. He truly is my best friend, fellow King, and mentor in life.

1 comment:

Lucious said...

Oh Hoel fear not!....you will be able to repay your great Arthur soon enough. I am hastily leading the great roman legions towards Gaul, and I will be happy to take your life myself. Us Barbian Romans will finally return true liberty to the people of the north who have been living in uncivilized tyranny for far to long. Soon the Holy Roman Empire shall be restored to its original greatness and its enemies vanquished!