Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Unfortunate War

'Twas I who attempted to prevent Lancelot from falling into that trap that led to the separation of the Round Table. Yet, listen to me he would not, for his foolish heart was aching to see the Queen. What a malicious spell Guinevere hath cast upon Sir Lancelot. This sinful relationship that they have led for many years has now torn a part the powerful knighthood of Camelot. 'Tis true that I solemnly pledged support to mine king, but mine blood and mine heart will not allow me to abandon Sir Lancelot. After all, he is mine uncle and the greatest knight of all, and our familial ties are stronger than any former pledge that I hath made to King Arthur. He was a great king and he unfortunately married someone undeserving of that honor, which she demonstrates clearly by her infidelity. This war is a terrible one and I truly lament having to participate in it, but I must accept what has occurred and with the help of Jesu, assist our side in achieving victory.

No comments: