Monday, December 8, 2008

Regarding "Le Morte Darthur"

Alas, nothing can be more unbearable to read a tale of the death of my good King Arthur. May Mordred be cursed to death. This tale is unbearably depressing. Sir Lancelot is the greatest knight on this land as well as in the world. How could he dare to kill Sir Gareth, who loved him more than anyone on the earth? Alas, I pray the end of the kingdom of the Arthur will not be such a cruel and harsh one, but rather a peaceful one. Now I feel the humiliation at the court of my good King Arthur brought by the mantle is not my concern any longer. Oh, God, may the tale be wrong.

1 comment:

The Knight of Surcoat said...

I agree. How foul that interpretation is. It made me out to be a easily manipulated drunkard! It is not so. And then to die like that. Shame on the director!