Friday, December 12, 2008

Monty Python would be Welcome

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie by these Monty Pythonie people. They took a subject that everyone takes so seriously and made it enjoyable. It seemed to be one big game and I enjoy games. I wish to meet them so that I can tell them the story of My Green Knight. I bet they would enjoy it. Maybe it can be their next movie. Perhaps they can come visit Bertilak's Castle. I am sure they would enjoy his beautiful wife. The Monty Pythonies could even start a new game with me. Arthur and Guinvere have sat in peace and quiet too long. This time maybe I'll turn Bertilak into a giant rabbit with sharp fangs. That might finally scare Guinvere enough. This would be delightful. If I had been part of the movie I would have really turned that one man who was Lancelot, as well as many other characters, into a real newt and blamed the young lady, but only temporarily. He would have "got better." That might have added some authenticity. I might be a sorceress, but I do not dress like the way they dressed that young woman. I also do not have a mole or wart. If I did I would vanish it. I am quite powerful I could do that, any good witch could. I also think that I way more than a duck. I am not above laughing at the perceptions people have of anyone more powerful than them such as sorceresses. I definitely should like to meet them, maybe I'll send them an invite to the castle, Bertilak wouldn't mind.

No comments: