Monday, December 1, 2008

I find my character in Excalibur to be insulting really. I appear desperate and weak. I seem to be seeking out Merlin's approval and knowledge. It makes it appear that I had no knowledge or training before I met him. This is definitely not the case. I do not need Merlin. I have ample knowledge without him. I also do not understand why they seem to be trying to create a sexual relationship between Merlin and I. He is an old unattractive man with a predilection for young girls. They further emphasize my apparent weakness or attraction to Merlin, by having me stand with my arms crossed very unnaturally a lot. This position seems to be to protect my breasts and sexuality from him. Depending how one wants to read this behavior it also can be seen as me acting young and weak to try and attract him so that I can barter my body for his knowledge. This is highly unlikely by any account. I control men. They bend to my whims. I do not feign weakness, or bend to their wishes or sexuality unless I desire too. I think this actress Helen Mirren needs to realize the true power of my character and stop catering to men. Men are meant to be controlled, and exploited by a powerful woman such as I.

1 comment:

Bors said...

You must have patience. It is those who fly under the radar that end up surprising in the end. You must realize that you have to know your place but when the opportunity arises you must go out and get it, don't let it come to you.