Monday, December 8, 2008

Regarding the aliterative morte Arthur

Finally we see a tale where the authur is not afflicted by his own insecurities and actually portrays Arthur rather accuratly. Arthur was a great King whose main concerns were his people and battle. Its about time the accomplishments of Arthur are shared with the world. It was rather refreshing for the story to not be so interupted with vapid love tales between people who don't know the meaning of the words loyalty and honor. I applaud this author, he has shown himslef to be a true scholar and a man worthy to write of King Arthur.

1 comment:

Isolde said...

I am personally offended my your statement about pointless love tales about people who don't know the meaning on loyalty and honor. Yes, i was disloyal towards my husband, but I could not help it. You should not be so quick to judge. Anyone in my position would have done the same, even you!
Otherwise, I like what you said about Arthur. I agree I liked the way he was portrayed and it was nice to see that side of him again.