Thursday, December 11, 2008

Farewell All

To All,
The Grail Movie was a bit ridicilous and obscene. I thought that the way that inferiors treated King Arthur was quite disrespectful and rude. The mockery of the Grail quest goes againts Arhur and his kingdom. It seemed that only the few knights in the movie were behind his quest, and the film maker was making a joke of it. Everyone should revere Arthur as the highest authority in the land, and do as he wishes. If not, they are considered enemies and anti-God brutes who should be killed anyways. So to all who read this, stay loyal to the King, because it is the most important thing you can do in your life. Farewell.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

The behavior of the "inferiors" as you called them was actually one of my favorite parts. I enjoy anyone or thing that mocks King Arthur and his knights. They are taken and view themselves way to seriously. The most important thing I can do in my life is recognize Arthur's faults and weaknesses and tease him about them. Jesting him is the only way to test him till he improves on these faults. I think he secretly enjoys the games and jokes as well.