Monday, December 8, 2008

Better Late Than Never

I the Giant know better than to read too much into any story involving the lies and tributes to "King" Arthur. Even his legendary sword does not truly exist, as when I fought him written in the history of time it was without an Excalibur but a normal sword not worth the blood of a fly. But this story I'm thrilled to comment on. Though it still glorifies him more than deserved, the death of Arthur is the best titled story I've ever encountered Arthur in. He dies, and is in fact human. Not a saint going off to a land to come back and save his people. He barely defeated me, and you expect him to save you all. No, now you see the true human side to him and how weak he really is. Death comes to us all, as I have learned. It is time all of you learn the same. Rest in Peace King Arthur, for I'll be seeing you in the afterlife and there will be no peace for you there. None but my hammer to your head will be your experience in heaven oh great king.

No comments: