Thursday, September 23, 2010

Memoirs of a Giant

I’ve been silent too long waiting for Uther Pendragon to make his feelings known on the great glowing glass. King? You’re more like a queen! And where is your son with his misplaced sense of kinship and loyalty and chivalry? You’re son…More like a daughter! Ha! You’re kingdom will be left in ruins! Rome will conquer you, you invalid! You’re “men” have made me a delicious meal…with their bones!

Arthur…You have all your nephew’s work to do. You’re father taught you well to hinder the integrity of your own blood! Those tasks were to test the might of Cuhlwch, not you! Not you’re men! He is of no worth to make my daughter his wife. He does nothing. And you’re men were slaughtered by a boar! Hundreds of your armed knights were claimed by a wild animal. I eat boars for they are tasty. You’re knights are tastier. You may in the future humiliate me by shaving my beard and placing my head on a stick, but history will echo the shame of your bloodline. May all your nightmares greet you with a smile. My hunger for blood and lust for your women exceeds the might fathomed by all men in history. I am a giant and you are just a man. A mere insect of flesh. By the way, Heor’s wife was deeelish.

No comments: