Monday, October 6, 2008

True Love!

In my short life I have experienced all forms of love. I know its evils and I have felt its passion! My beloved Tristan, who I love with all my heart, oh how i wish we could be together. Love is torture! But, it is also blissful. I am glad i have been able to experience its power. To live without love is such a waste of a life! I just wish I could have been able to go about it in the proper manner.

Oh how I have hurt my dear husband Mark! There is anything in this world that I could ever regret more, the pain I caused is inexcusable. I take responsibility for my actions, I know what we did was wrong. But, what was I supposed to do? How could I deny such a great passion? How could I just turn my head on love? I had no other option, I had no choice! Mark is a good man, a good King, and he did not deserve such a betrayal! If only I could have felt the same way about dear Mark, that i felt for my Tristan. Lying to Mark was almost just as hard as keeping away from my Tristan. Keeping such a great secret eats away at your soul! Knowing that you are hurting someone so close to you is unbearable! If only things were different, if only I had a choice in who I married.

A women should be able to choose her husband! This whole situation could have been avoided if I wasn't being treated like someones property. How dare I be forced into an unwanted marriage! It's their own fault! I am an intelligent women, capable of making her own decisions! I don't need someone telling me who to marry! Men! Who do they think they are? I am smarter than any man, I can outwit just as good as any man (and I think I have proved that enough throughout my life). Oh but men can be wonderful! Trust me, when you find someone you can fall in love with, hold onto them! Take in every second, you never know when it will be you last. Appreciate the time God has given you, and just try to be happy for as long as you can.

1 comment:

Ygrene said...

Please do not feel soo stricken my dear. People can grow into love as I have. My truest love was taken from me but I was show mercy by that same seemingly wicked man. Uther did unspeakable things to myself and my husband. Loyalty to what is yours is wonderful but unfortunatly Triston has no concrete claim upon you and you should love the man who provides for your needs, King Mark.