Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Tale

I never tire of hearing the tale of how I won my wife. It is as they say that the right connections and fine breeding will get you far in life. However, I find attitude has much to do with success as well. More than once I had to remind my cousin, Arthur, of his obligation to me. Concerning my fair lady's father, I found him to be a slothful coward. He very much doubted my ability to win his daughter, but he misjudged the warriors and men of special talent on my side. The whole quest ended in fame and song's to be sung for eternity.

1 comment:

Isolde said...

Well good Culwch I am glad to hear that you have been successful in your quest for a wife. But do be careful you don't want to get a big head and scare off your new treasure.
You must not let your new father-in-law hear you speak of him with such disrespect! There are ways of concealing your true feelings, you know? You don't HAVE to be so public. Take it from me, as hard as it is to put on a fake smile in the end it all becomes worth it.
Good luck with your new found happiness, I do hope both you and your bride live in blissful matrimony.